Welcome to the Freeskier forums.

Get involved with the Freeskier community by signing in or registering below.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Forum » Everything Skiing
New Skis Help
  • Wid_KidWid_Kid
    I'm about to buy new skis for the 2013-2014 season, and right now I'm stuck between the 2014 Line Chronics, the 2014 Volkl Bridges, and the 2014 Atomic Panics. I want one of these skis because I've heard that they're all playful, and can be taken anywhere on the mountain on all terrain. I mostly stay in the park but I also love skiing steep groomers, glades, and moguls. I work at a local ski shop which carries all these skis and gives me 30% off, so money isnt a problem. What would you guys recommend?
  • GnaiGnai
    I would go for the 2014 line chronics:; very good tech,quality/price is a good compare but since money is not an issue the atomics are intriguing to shred with this winter. Although I haven't tried the atomics before, 2014 Line skis have a new tech for the core of the skis on the market.
  • brewskibrewski
    @wid_Kid I agree with @gnai that the Chronics are sick. However, if you work at a shop you should be able to get a better deal than 30% off on the skis. Contact your Line rep or wait for him to come through for your clinic and you should be able to get a pro deal card. While you work in a shop you should take advantage of all the deals. I just left my bootfitting job and I already miss the shop programs most companies offer. Remember, they want you riding their gear cuz then you will be hyping their gear, so make sure you make the most of it
  • Wid_KidWid_Kid
    @brewski Thanks dude, I'll try that out.