Welcome to the Freeskier forums.
Get involved with the Freeskier community by signing in or registering below.
Ski Gear Talk
All About Freeskier
Woodward at Copper Coaches
Woodward Ski/Snowbaord Coach (Copper Mountain Resort)
To be considered for this position please submit an online application @
, search by requisition number 1511
Job Title: Woodward Ski/Snowboard Coach
Job Status: Full Time and Part Time - Seasonal
Start Date: 11/11/2013
Job Summary: The Woodward Coach position includes indoor coaching on trampolines, parkskis, parkboards, and spring floor as well as on-hill coaching in park and pipe. Primary focus is working with a variety of snowboarders and skiers to provide a unique learning experience. Applicants must have strong snowboarding or skiing skills, gymnastics or trampoline experience, and strong communication skills. Previous coaching experience required. Full and Part Time seasonal positions available.
• Must provide a letter of recommendation and 3 work related references
• Must be able to perform manual tasks such as lifting 50 lbs., standing for long periods, and moving around soft and uneven surfaces easily to ensure proper spotting
• Must have a valid US Driver's license
• Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
• 1-4 years of experience coaching or instructing Freestyle Snowboarding, Freeskiing, and/or Gymnastics
• 3 years of experience working with kids and/or teens
• Skateboarding or BMX experience preferred
• Experience working in a Camp environment is preferred
• Must have knowledge of tricks, progressions, and terminology
• Certification by USASA, USSA, PSIA, AASI, or equivalent experience as a coach preferred
• Ski resort work experience a plus
• College degree or equivalent preferred
• CPR/First Aid certification preferred
Copper Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now! • Location: Copper Mountain Resort
• Compensation: DOE
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Add a Comment