Welcome to the Freeskier forums.

Get involved with the Freeskier community by signing in or registering below.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Forum » Ski Gear Talk
Full tilt boots
  • jonnykemp
    got new full tilt booter, great boots so comfy light full tilt is great, but got too much room at the top of the boot between my calf and the back even on tightest setting,
    any ideas how to fix? remould?
  • 3rik
    Not sure about the Booter, but i know that the FTO and FTS shells have the capability to set the top cable back a notch inside of the cuff, not too familiar with the FTI system but you should check.
  • jonnykemp
    tried it has helped a bit but still a bit too roomy, anymore ideas?
  • 3rik
    footbeds?

and Booster Straps are sure to help too.
  • pgski
    Best thing to do is take them into your local ski shop with a good boot fitter. Try using some pads around your ankle, you put them on the outside of your liner.
  • brewskibrewski
    @jonnykemp

I would use a booster strap to tighten up the cuff. Did you get them professionally fit or buy them online? Chances are good the boot is too big for you. Also, did you mold the liner? That Intuition foam should shrink up a little when you mold it, and then I would throw a butterfly pad around your calf if you still need to take up some volume
  • jonnykemp
    ill look at booster strap, as got them professionally fit and moulded! maybe ive just got skinny calfs!
  • D_QuigleyD_Quigley
    @jonnykemp - any luck? I'd agree with @brewski on the butterfly wrap. I threw some around my calves a while back and it filled the boots out nicely.