Welcome to the Freeskier forums.

Get involved with the Freeskier community by signing in or registering below.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID
Forum » Ski Gear Talk
Have You Been Properly Faced For Wealth And Based?
  • spark2pans1
    The subject of the article might appear a little unusual. What did I mean by faced and located for success?

I should warn that isn't a normal business post. To research additional info, we know people check-out: worth reading. It's nothing to do with advertising, income, productivity or even the web.

It's about a part of Chinese Metaphysics called Feng Shui. Feng Shui, which literally means 'Wind Water', is a historical meta physical science that studies how our environments can support us absolutely or negatively in our quest for our interests.

Company tycoons in Taiwan, Hong Kong and the rest of the planet where there is an important Chinese community pay a lot of cash to professional Feng Shui practitioners to assist them have it right.

In this article I will show you how you too can apply Feng-shui to aid your efforts. Feng-shui is an extremely large subject with several systems and procedures.

I'll get you started with an extremely basic but effective Feng-shui system termed the 'Eight Houses.' In this system, many of us have a Kua number that is produced from our time of birth and gender.

Click the link below to to find out what your Kua number.

http://www.henryfong.com/kua.htm

Depending on our Kua number we're further classified in-to one of two groups particularly the East or West group. Then you are a member of the East Group if your Kua number is 1,3,4 or 9 and if your Kua number is 2,6,7 or 8 then you fit in with the West group.

For the East group, the sectors and constructive directions are North, South, East and South East while for the West group the sectors and directions are North East, South West, West and North West.

How do you use this?

If you're an East Group person, you must try to occupy a space within the good industry of the office and home. For-an East Group person this can be either the N,S,E or SE sector.

When you've found your good industry you must then orientate your table to handle one of these brilliant beneficial recommendations. Yet again they're North, South, East or South East.

You should at the very least make sure that your table is facing a favorable direction, if you're struggling to find a room in your good field.

That's it.

What are the benefits of facing your good instructions? According to the old classic, you must expect to experience additional money making opportunities, better health and relationships. Be taught further on this related site by visiting www.highschoolsports.nola.com/news/article/2502297976452181104/st-scholastica-coach-andrew-byer-sees-the-benefits-of-the-north-shore-vs-south-shore-tournament-video/ reviews.

But imagine if you do not? Imagine if you encounter nothing? Why? In accordance with Chinese philosophy, your luck is dependent o-n a mix of your Feng-shui, luck pattern, fate and the human element.

So if you're going via a good fortune time, perhaps nothing will happen, but if you are going

through a bad period, then you can be prepared to face bad connections, illness, financial losses, accidents and break-ups!

How about sleeping? Should you sleep and face one of your recommendations and great sectors? The

answer is yes but the facing is based on the crown of the head.

Let's say that you would like to handle North. You need to then rest in-a North-South axis using the top of the head pointing North and the feet pointing South.

Is that there is to Feng Shui? Of course perhaps not but if you do what I've prescribed above, you have taken the first step to using Feng Shui (or the power of the environment) to aid you efforts.

Best wishes..